Spring has officially sprung and that means one thing...time to update that wardrobe! Make this spring your absolute best (and most stylish) with adding these spring trends to your closet!
1. Floral. Florals are in full bloom this year. Whether your rocking a sun dress at the beach or an elegant evening dress, embrace that floral fever!
2. Show Some Skin- at least on your shoulders. You'll be seeing "cold shoulder" and "off the shoulder" tops and dresses everywhere this year!
3. The High Neck. Adding a touch of grace and class is the high neck and mock neck.
4. The Everlasting Fringe. You may think the fringe trend has come and gone but its not going anywhere..at least not for spring. Add a touch of fringe to your shoes, bags, tops...basically anywhere and you're still A-OK!
5. The Cut-Out. Cut-outs are CRAZY popular right now. Whether its a cut-out back, cut-out sides, or even cut-out stomach you can add a touch of detail and originality with this style.